SHERPA V2 BACKPACK
Modular Sherpa V2 backpack designed with the concept of expansion and attachment in mind.
Roll top design can accommodate growing inner load, while on the outside, the volume is increased by an external adjustable cargo net system. Equipped with an external detachable bag, which can be used as shoulder bag.
- Lightweight, durable and water resistant Ripstop Kodra Nylon body.
- Reinforced X-pac VX21 botton
- Adjustable external cargo net system allows to carry bulky stuff outside the bag
- Even more comfortable and ergonomic shoulder straps
- External detachable bag with reflective print can be used as shoulder bag
- Outer zipped backside pocket
- Chest strap
- Padded laptop compartment
- Reinforced Duraflex, Due Emme 2М hardware
- Waterproof zippers
Dimensions of backpack:
- Height: 50 cm (20 inches) (74 cm (29 inches) expanded)
- Width: 28 cm (11 inches)
- Depth: 12 cm (0.8 inches)
- Volume: up to 26 L
Dimensions of bag:
- Size: 30 x 22 x 4 cm (12 x 8.5 x 1,5 in)
- The strap is 140 x 2,5 cm (50 x 1 inches).